Sunday, August 4, 2013

Digital Citizenship for (TIC)

The research I am proposing is taken from ISTE’s TF/FL Standard I, TF/TL Standard II, and TF/TL Standard III which are the very core of my ARP (Action Research Plan).  I am currently researching and preparing an ARP for Digital Citizenship which consists of focusing and developing the evasiveness structure of helping teachers plan and design Learning Environments and Experiences. This can be done through Facilitating and Leading Instructional Change.  The goals and objectives I have included for investigating are all centered on the Teacher and the Student.  In order for the Teacher to be able to teach using Technology, the educator will need to be able to plan and design a Technology Instructional Classroom, (TIC).  This must be done first in order to teach Student Technology Literacy for assessments to collect data. With the use of Productivity and Professional Practice, my ARP will promote skillful learning and the development of learning communities with the use of Digital Citizenship.

No comments:

Post a Comment